Thursday, 27 January 2011

Food!

Zac's loving it! He has now tried: apple, banana. strawberry, carrot, parsnip, apple and apricot cereals and baby rice..all pureed of course! Ben was amazing the other day and filled our freezer with home-made purees of most of the above plus some new tasters of sweet potato and butternut squash!


Slowly weaning him off breast-feeding onto formula milk and solids has been fairly easy but emotionally harder. As much as him now not depending on my direct presence at all times will give me my independence back, I will hugely miss the totally pure connection between mother and child that having him on my breast created.

2 comments:

  1. Hoppas det går bra. Fast jag inte ens gillade att amma grät jag som en tok den dag Lydia inte tog bröstet längre. Som om hon rent fysiskt kopplade loss från mig på något sätt.. Hormoner! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so cute in that photo, by the way I found some extra baby rice in my hair when I got home on Wednesday!!! Reckon it might make a good conditioner!!!

    ReplyDelete