So..as advised by books etc and all lovely people that like to give us advice...today we went for our Big pre-baby grocery shop. I'm completely useless under normal circumstances when it comes to food shopping ( I walk slowly up and down the aisles trying to think of something we could possibly fancy for dinner..and many times I leave with a half empty bag containing one banana and some pineapple which will be just enough for a little smoothie...my excuse later to my lovely boyfriend...who's possibly been flying to and back from a far eastern country in one day will be "I didn't have any inspiration"...) but I think we did fairly well today. Well at least we have a smack full freezer and fridge...Question though...did we actually get anything for lunch?
A big congratulations to our lovely NCT friends who all have had their baby's now. The last couple had their little girl just last night. All well in the end but after 30+ hours of labour which in the end ended up in c-section. I know I've got to go through it and even if I dread the actual labour...I can't wait to be part of the baby club!

Åh, nu är det bara du kvar alltså. Spännande! Hoppas verkligen att du slipper en dygnslång förlossning! Kram
ReplyDeletehi hi känner igen "mataffärensekvensen" är ju lika dan, oftast. en banan, lite jogurt..... hi hi.....Kollar in de andra i butiken med överfyllda korgar för att se vad.. vad har de tänkt att laga... hmmm... En sak som vi har börjat med här och som jag faktiskt gillar är att "storhandla" en gång i månade. Man har liksom alltid nått i kylen då....
ReplyDeleteSnart är det alltså din tur oj oj lillasysteryster
kram
ja bara jag kvar nu...Kanner mig super otalig! Vill ha NU!! He he..
ReplyDeleteJa du Asa, kan det va vara kara foraldrar vi fatt det fran?? Dom ar inga stor mat shoppare heller..!